This guy took longer than I anticipated, but I had a lot of fun with him!
I mixed up some big lots of custom tones in an old contact lens case before I started, then I used those base tones for all the purple based parts. There was a light one, and a dark one. They were mixes of gray, purple, and black tones.
I'm always torn on how to do the armor plates. You can with an outline method like I ended up doing here, or you can do a more light source version. Mostly because it's consistent with the rest of the crew.
I used reds for the little lighted parts and extras, instead of pinks like I did on the other models. I definitely like it more with the reds.
The cream tones are exactly like the other models in the force for continuity.
Here he is with the entire crew to date. Next up is the Ekdromoi you see leaping in the background there.