I painted a Rhino a Razorback and a Venerable Dreadnought. I was waiting to do this blog post since I want to do some battle damage, and some dirt on the tanks, but after a month I realized that other models will be taking priority so wanted to show the efforts I have made. IF I manage to go back and add the details that I want to I will change up the pictures here.
Here are a couple shots of the airbrushing in action:
Hard to tell, but I used a skull decal in the front and then free-handed the robes around it
Here you can see the new DA decals hard at work
Airbrush on these tanks was so much fun. I was kicking myself for not doing my other two tanks at the same time. I thought it would just end up taking too much time, but really the airbrushing portion went really fast. It was all the details, metal, etc that really burned up the time.
Thanks for checking it out - really enjoying 40k at the moment and really wishing I had more time for it!