I've been busy! Unfortunately just not busy enough, as my deadline is fast approaching and I'm nowhere near close enough.
The first four Winged Lancers are finished.
as is the first unit of Ungol Horse Archers!
I've finished building and sculpting the last 3 Lancers for this unit.
and started painting the command group- they are now basecoated and washed, awaiting highlights.
Finally I also spent a little bit of time making this fancy display plaque. I don't have time for a full display board yet, but hopefully this makes the army look presentable (on a black cloth to give a better background for display!)
Reshaping the future
2 hours ago