Thursday, June 6, 2013

Daemon Prince needed!

So I had planned on running a Daemon Prince at Blood in the Sun. The only problem was I didn't have any. I had used a proxy in many of the test games but was unsure it I was actually going to just make a bigger base for Valika or something else. Well my mind was made up for me pretty quick when I was given a Prince (thanks Lauren). A few small conversions, some paint and he was complete. I would estimate that he only took me about 3-4 hours total (Then waiting 2 weeks for the humidity to die down to I could seal him) as he was already put together.




I'm happy the way he turned out being a quick job. I really didn't want to focus much attention on him because of current projects and commissions. Questions and comments are always welcome guys.

Thanks,

Dennis Gunia

1 comments:

Stephen Herner said...

Hey man the model looked fantastic on the board at BITS. I voted for you congrats on making into the top 10 today.

Post a Comment