Monday, June 25, 2012

Bull Ogre Slaughtermaster : WIP Post #3

Progress to date update here.

After finishing the body, the thighs looked way too skinny. I had hoped I could avoid sculpting them up, since I was going to be covering them with fur eventually. They simply had to be done.
Sculpting the thighs really completed the look. The reason that the left thigh's putty is such an odd color is because it's a mix of both GreenStuff and BrownStuff. I was sculpting armor on the next Reikland Ogre, and so had a decent sized ball of BrownStuff left. I didn't want it to go to waste, but it wasn't enough for what I needed to do. I mixed GS in to ensure I didn't run out half way through the thigh sculpt.
I also added some nice back fat to him.

Next on the agenda is fur. Loads of it. You'll note in the pics that I already started it. I've done the second calf/hoof, the top of the head, the butt crack and genitals, and the left thigh.
Next weeks update will probably be nothing but a whole lot of fur sculpting. That really sucks, because it's super boring to do. On the plus side, it is one of the last conversion steps on the model's body.

Stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment